Monday, September 26, 2011

Stronger Every Day

I find the longer I am following South Beach the easier it gets. Still have to stay focused, but no longer crave the same things I was 3 weeks ago. I was able to start the 10K training today. I am working on changing my stride so I am focused on form. Ran 2 miles today, will run 2 miles on Thursday and 2 on Saturday. Have the personal trainer on Wednesday. The mileage is not big, but the regiment it.

Meals were all good today.
Breakfast - 2 eggs, boca crumbles and a little cheese
Snack - turkey slice, hummas on celery and peppers
Lunch - salad with a lime chicken burger from TJs
Snack - nuts and a little bowl of bean soup
Dinner - salad from Baja Taco, had blackened fish tonight
Dessert - greek yogurt with blueberries

It was really a perfect day, the only carb I had were the blueberries

Tomorrow I will add a complex carb, probably whole wheat pasta for dinner.

More to report on later.

No comments: