Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Best Dessert

One of the difficult things about South Beach is the dessert hour. This week I was introduced to a life saver. Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge bar, Sugar Free Cool Whip and Almond Butter with Flaxseeds from Trader Joe's. I used two bars, 2 Tbsp. of Cool Whip and 1 1/2 of Almond Butter, just mix it up and eat it. It reminds me of Chocolate Almond frozen custard from Abbott's back in Rochester. These are the things that really help. Next week the berries with help.

Other then that I am still feeling a bit tired, it seems my energy level picks up at night (right when I am getting ready for bed)

Next week will be the first week where travel comes into play. It is going to take some major will power to make it through. I am looking for some weight loss this week to keep the mojo going. 

No comments: