Monday, September 12, 2011

SB Continued

Another successful day on South Beach. Started the morning with a workout at the gym. One of the things that I have not done yet is to articulate all of my goals.

1) Weight - 200-210
2) Half or Full Marathon
3) Off of my Lipitor
4) More energy
5) Get my blood sugar lowered (not diabetic at this point, would like to keep it that way)

One of the things that has been happening in my runs up to this point is that I am not getting my feet off the ground. Weight, etc. My trainer is working on strength and conditioning so my runs are a little different now. I used to run for distance without concern for time, now I am working on getting my feet up. Net is I cannot run as long but I am working just as hard. I have to figure the routine out a bit more.

In terms of eating today, Linda made a Portobello Mushroom stuffed with goat cheese and roasted tomatoes that was outstanding. All in all a good day, have to keep hard at it every day.

No comments: