Friday, September 30, 2011

The long road continues

Another successful day on South Beach and a run as well. The runs are really difficult, not sure why. I would think with the work that I am doing with the trainer it would start to get a bit easier. I have not been running steadily so perhaps it is just an issue of scheduling more runs to get into a pace.

Wife and I went to a movie an dinner, healthy chinese, not bad. Looking at an IPad 2 - I think I am getting near the decision point. I was torn on some issues, but I believe I have resolved. Going wi-fi only - not only is the unit 25% more but you need a $30.00 data plan to support monthly usage. I can get wi-fi from most of the places and if it appears I need access via cellular more often, I can set my android up as a hotspot for $20.00 per month. Maybe tomorrow:)

Tomorrow is a big day, have to weigh in - the hope is that I lose 2lbs. If I can eat like I did this week and lose 2 lbs it would be perfect.

Will write tomorrow.

No comments: