Friday, September 09, 2011

Day 5 - South Beach

Well, made it through day 5. Went out to dinner with friends and was able to stay the course. I am noticing that I get tired at many points in the day and then when I eat I get my energy back. Not sure what to think as of yet. Cannot tell much on weight loss at this point. I have my trainer tomorrow so am hoping to be able to push myself a bit more than usual.

I have been eating a lot of salads which really are easy. I also eat eggs every morning, which I thought might not be too good. Will see if it has a negative impact on the cholesterol in a few weeks. I do not really miss bread, pasta and rice. I do however miss fruit so I will be glad to be able to get that back in the plan in 9 days.

I am looking forward to seeing a bigger difference in my energy level. Not sure how the weather impacted my energy this week - it was very warm all week and since we have no AC it wore us down a bit. Then the power outage for 12 hours made it even more fun. It however has cooled off today so we are back to normal.


No comments: